conducts R&D of IoT SoC around IoT control, audio, video and edge computing functions. By designing low power consumption, high performance, small size, high integration, safe and stable IoT application chips, we strive to create the most complete IoT solution. At present, the first chip, C100, which uses IoT control and interconnection is under development.
CTL C SERIES, Wireless, Control, IOT low-power SoC
The C100 is a highly integrated single chip with a low-power-consumption, high performance wireless microcontrollers for IoT (Internet of Things) applications. It features an enhanced 32-bit RISC-V CPU (up to 1.5GHz) with embedded RAM and ROM memory, offering high efficiency processing and computing capability. The C100 integrates Wi-Fi, multiple types of transmission interface, ADC, LDO, temperature sensor and so on, which enables wider range, simpler and faster application development.
– 32-bit RISC-V CPU, up to 1.5GHz
– Embedded ROM and RAM for simpler application – External Flash interface for more application expans
– 802.11 b/g/n 1x1, 2.4GHz up to 150Mbps
– Security engine: MD5, SHA-1, SHA2-256, DES, 3DES, AES
– SDIO 2.0 High Speed mode – UART – SPI interface (Master/Slave) – TWI interface – PWM – Configurable GPIOs
– Size: 5 x 5 mm
– Secure application – Home Automation – Smart Energy – Toys and gaming peripherals – Health Care Applications